Rail Network.org (“Rail Network”) is a social networking service that allows Members to create their own unique personal profiles online in order to find and communicate with other members. The services offered by Rail Network. include the Rail Network.com website (the “Site”), the Rail Network Internet messaging service, and any other features, content, or applications offered form time to time by Rail Network in connection with the Rail Network Website (collectively the “Services”). Users who are not Members may access some but not all of the Services. The Services are hosted in England and use of the Services are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Rail Network reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate any Services provided via the Site at any time and for any reason without further notice to you.
2. Users of the Services who are aged 16 years or under require consent from their parent or guardian to use the Services. By using the Services, you warrant that you have appropriate consent from your parent or guardian.
3. Members may at any time and for any reason terminate their membership with Rail Network by emailing Rail Network to that effect. Rail Network reserves the right to cancel a Member’s membership or otherwise prevent Users from accessing the Services at any time and for any reason without further notice to you. These Terms and Conditions will remain in force after any such termination.
4. In order to access some Services you may have to create a Member Account and become a Member. You must provide all the information required by Rail Network in order to create a Member Account and all such information must be accurate and complete. Your Rail Network profile (including without limitation your Member Account login details) may not contain any of the following items (in whole or in part): telephone numbers, street addresses, surnames, photographs containing full or partial nudity, and/or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter.
5. You may not use another person’s Member Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Member Account, and you must keep your Member Account password secure. You must notify Rail Network immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorised use of your Member Account.
6. “User Content” is defined as any material which you or another User has uploaded to the Site including, but not limited to, photographs, text, profiles, videos, messages and notes.
7. Except for your own User Content, material included in the Site may not be copied, adapted, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use or as permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You hereby agree not to copy, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material included in the Site. You hereby agree to keep all copyright, trade mark other proprietary notices intact. Any use other than this requires Rail Network’s prior written permission. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and not to undertake behaviour which is unlawful, or which may harass any person.
8. You agree not to transmit insulting, obscene, blasphemous, defamatory, offensive or sexually explicit content or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within this site. In the event of any breach of this obligation, Rail Network reserves the right to delete such content and or to terminate your membership with Rail Network. You agree to use the Services only in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of the Services by any third party.
9. All responsibility for any User Content which directly or indirectly advertises (or offers for sale or supply) a product or service, as well as for any such advertisement (or such offer for sale or supply) and for any product or service subsequently supplied, shall lie entirely with the respective User and not with Rail Network and you agree not to hold Rail Network liable in respect of any such User Content. The respective User shall ensure that all such User Content includes a notice to this effect. At Rail Network’s request, the User will immediately do all such things and take all such action (including without limitation amending such User Content), at the User’s own cost, as may be necessary in Rail Network’s opinion to ensure that Rail Network incurs no liable to any party in respect of any matter described in this paragraph . In the event of any infringement of this paragraph  by any User Content, Rail Network reserves the right to amend and/or delete such User Content as it sees fit in its absolute discretion.
11. By submitting User Content, you grant Rail Network a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify and exercise all copyright and publicity rights (each a “Use”) with respect to all or any part of such User Content and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content; and you also waive any moral rights in your User Content for the purposes of its submission to and publication on this site and the other Uses specified above. If you do not wish to grant such rights to the Site, you should not submit User Content to this Site.
Apart from the above licence, Rail Network will not assert any ownership or intellectual property rights over your User Content. If you remove your User Content, the licence granted above will automatically expire with respect to future Uses of the User Content. However you acknowledge that Rail Network may retain archived copies of your User Content and may continue to benefit from the licence above in respect of existing Uses of the User Content. 12. Any User Content that you submit to the Site must meet the following requirements:
a. be your own original work, which you have the right to submit to the Site;
b. not be insulting, obscene, blasphemous, defamatory, offensive; profane or sexually explicit;
c. not be confidential information belonging to a third party;
d.not be excessively long; and
e. not infringe any law or encourage any unlawful conduct.
By submitting any User Content, you warrant that it meets these requirements.
13. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Rail Network against all claims, actions, proceedings, demands, obligations, liabilities, losses, costs (including all legal fees), charges, damages, fines, judgements, assessments, penalties, and other expenses whatsoever that may be incurred or suffered by Rail Network as a result of any breach by you of the warranty contained in clause ;
14. In no event will Rail Network be liable for any damages suffered by you arising out of or in connection with the use of the Services but nothing in these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere in the Site limits (or purports to limit) Rail Network’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
15. The Services and the Site contents are provided "AS IS" with any errors or omissions and, to the fullest extent permissible by law (but specifically subject to clause ), Rail Network makes no representation or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, in respect of the Services or the Site contents, and specifically (but without limitation) makes no representation or warranty that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted and/or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site (or the server that makes it available) will be free of viruses or bugs.
16. Rail Network is not responsible for the content of third-party websites accessible or linked from the Site or elsewhere in the Services and should not be taken to have assessed or endorsed the contents of such website.
17. Any opinions, recommendations or advice contained in the User Content are made by the User in questions and do not represent those of Rail Network, and neither are they deemed to be endorsed by Rail Network.
18. In the event, and to the extent, that any of these Terms and Conditions should be deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deleted. The remaining Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. The Site and the Services are deemed to be based solely in England and Wales . These Terms and Conditions and all use of the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising in relation to the website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
20. Your can contact Rail Network at
a. Rail Network – [details]
b. all correspondence must be English.